We are Looking for High-Character People Who Do Excellent Work!
KMD CONTRACTING SERVICES, LLC (KMD) is a company that is focused on delivering exceptional services to our clients through our People, Products, and Services. KMD provides professional cleaning services to offices, schools, banks, daycare centers, retail, and manufacturing clients with multiple locations.
START OFF YOUR CAREER WITH OUR COMPANY, WE WANT YOUR TALENT!
WHY WORK WITH US? WE AT KMD CONTRACTING SERVICES OFFER THE FOLLOWING AWESOME BENEFITS:
- Holiday Pay for Major Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care
- LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program (EAP) “Free” to All Employees.
- Continual Training and Development
If that sounds like you, follow these steps to apply for an opening with KMD Contracting Services.
- Download our application form (PDF).
- Fill out the form completely and scan it.
- Upload the scanned application to this page using the simple form below.
- We will be notified of your application submission and confirm receipt.
GENERAL CLEANING TECHNICIAN – DC/MD/VA
We at KMD Contracting Services periodically have Full-time and Part-time Cleaning Technician positions available. These positions are in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
EXPERIENCE | EDUCATION:
- Experience as a cleaning technician can be helpful but is not necessary.
- Education requirement: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Some full-time positions are for daytime (hours to be determined).
- Some part-time positions are for evenings between 5pm and 9pm, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday approximately 12 hours per week (days and times are subject to change).
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance is an essential function of this position. Please add your resume to our applicant pool, for consideration for future openings.